Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pretty White Stuff


Waking up this morning to this beautiful sight.  Although I was running around like a maniac yesterday trying to get all the pots inside, hoses rolled up, leaves raked and garage cleaned out (so we could park inside!), I am enjoying the lovely albeit very early wintery wonderland.


I love that pale weak sunshine of winter.


Luna protests that this is a bit early and couldn't we please shovel her a path?   She is a bit of a Diva.

And in keeping with white here are some new creations in my favorite color (or non color)...


This wreath is the second I have created using old muslin sheets (hundreds hand-tied) and various old ivory laces and vintage millinery.  I am donating this to our local school endowment auction and hoping it fetches a pretty penny.


And a couple of linen and lace pillows for the shop.




1 comment:

Sea Angels said...

gorgeous and beautiful wow..... and I mean both the weather and your lovely crafts xxxxx
Hugs Lynn xxxx