Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful


A bit late but I have been out of town visiting with my family.  I did not have Thanksgiving at my home this year due to my mom's illness.  I had set up the decorations in hopes that she could visit but it was not to be.  Even so,  I am thankful that me and both my children got down to Florida to see her along with both sisters and various cousins.  My very favorite holiday reminds me once again to be thankful for what we have in life and try to remember it each day.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Loribeth, you are so right. The holidays do make one more conscious of how precious loved ones are. I am sorry your mother is unwell. I wish her the very best, and will keep her in my prayers.
We had a quiet Thanksgiving here at home with just us 4, it was relaxing and peaceful. Just right : )
Christmas time we will have the opportunity to spend time with our family and we are looking forward to it.
Hugs,
Terri