Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lady Sybil

My newest Downton Abbey character doll:  Lady Sybil.  I do miss her spunky character and wonder if Tom will ever find another true love.  Maybe in America.  I think I read that this was going to be the last season and if that is true, I am broken hearted.  I think they should do a parallel storyline in America with Tom in Boston and Lady Rose in New York leading up to 1929 and the big crash.  Lots of history to be told there!  Julian Fellowes are you listening?

Anyway, here is Lady Sybil in her WWI nurses uniform.  I will make one in her famous harem pants outfit too when I get the time.  These little dolls are very time consuming so I think they will stay in my own collection.  They would cost too much for anyone to want to buy them!






1 comment:

Cinderella Moments said...

She reminds me so much of the character! You really made her so special. I can see why you won't part with her. Your sewing is so meticulous!
hugs♥,
Caroline