Monday, May 24, 2021

Doll Hospital

 Oh boy it's been quite a while since I've given this blog any attention.  I really just keep it for myself and not many read it anyway.  I have been working on rehabbing some little dolls in my collection.  The first is a little Patsy Ann doll probably from the forties or fifties.  She is strung with elastic that is a little loose and has the sweetest expression.  She came to me naked and years ago I made this little dress out of vintage dotted Swiss.  I thought I would finally finish it up with tiny snaps in the back and some vintage red and blue rickrack and trim.  She will now be a little Patriot for my patriotic seasonal display.  I finished her off with a little paper hat.  She stills needs a slip and panties but I will save that for another time.










No comments: