Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Again and My Etsy Shopping Spree

Coming home from vacation is always a let down but I found a secret way to cope! Since I really didn't spend much time shopping or buying much of anything up on PEI, I had a little "shopping spree" on Etsy about a week before I left so that I would have a little fun when I got back. You see how I've justified that? This lovely little collage is called "Crafty Thoughts" and is from Cabin + Cub. I thought it would look great hanging in my studio. It is done with vintage images on thin wood veneer.
This little pouch from Simply June was so sweet I couldn't resist. The packaging was so lovely and I just love her business card with embroidered button!













And finally, this beautiful piece of collaged art is from AudreyEclectic. The detail in person is even better than a photo and it is done on a very study plank of wood. Just love it.
Etsy is the best place to get some original art and handmade goods without ever having to leave your armchair.











1 comment:

Heather said...

So glad that the painting made a safe journey home to you! Looks like you had a great time 'shopping' on PEI! :)
Welcome home!~