Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What did I make today?

In keeping with my work with lace, here is a good use for left over pieces that came from the wire and lace heart projects.  I used a balloon and mod podge to make lace spheres.   I found you have to really REALLY let them dry out totally before you pop the balloon.  Being the impatient person I am and always wanting immediate gratification I popped one too soon and it sort of collapsed but I cut it half and made these cute little bowls which I really like!  The lace spheres are still being worked on and I will share them at another time.




I am using up the pine needles I bought at holiday time from the local farmer's market.  These sachets are making the whole gallery smell fresh and piney.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello Loribeth, your lace bowls are so sweet! What a neat idea. And your pine sachet is beautiful! You are having a lot of fun!
Hugs,
Terri