Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The World's Largest Axe and other fun stuff

Just in case you were wondering where the world's largest axe resides... here it is on the bank of the St. John river in Nackawic, New Brunswick. It is one of our favorite stops on the way to Prince Edward Island where we own a summer cottage. This is the most beautiful park and my daughter and her best friend loved swimming in the river with the dog.
Here is Luna looking for seagulls at the cottage overlooking Darnley Basin.


Views from our deck and touring Green Gables... of course you must if you are in PEI!







I will be visiting my favorite junker's paradise where the honor system still exists. I love this island. You can see this type of thing all over... little potato stands where you buy what you need and make your own change. Even some of the golf courses are like that where you leave your money in the can!














Some of my summer vacation will be spent hosing off a sandy dog.
I won't be posting for a while but just relaxing on the deck with a good book. I have to pack up some projects to work on while I am away. Be back in August.... enjoy the wonderful summer!






No comments: