Wednesday, July 1, 2009

O Canada!

Happy Canada Day. I have been doing some art journaling this year. I thought today would be a good red day in honor of Canada's birthday. How nice that we are here in PEI which is the birthplace of the confederation don't you know. Now how about some nice weather for the fireworks on the beach this evening? Dreaming of blue skies

Prince Edward Island...the green island
My art journaling is VERY raw compared to some of the gorgeous art journals I see out there but the whole point is to let loose and not worry about that. I recently signed up for this "Journal of Interest" class taught by Teresa McFayden of Paper Bella. Maybe I can make some improvement and learn some new tricks.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

nice LB... Did you paint the light house as well? If so then your water colour talents have really improved. Have fun..Don't forget that it's Dads b-day today and he had his other procedure done as well. Talk to you soon.