Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My new business cards!

Remember that old Steve Martin movie where he runs around yelling "the new phone books are here!" ? Well, I was excited to get my new business cards today although I didn't run around waving them. I designed them using a scanned image of vintage fabric that came from an old worn apron. There is something lovely and faded about this old print and it scanned in nicely. I then layered the text right over...easy.
The best part is I found just the right little holder in an antiques store today for 2 bucks. It is old and the bottom says it was "made in Germany". I love it when I find just the right thing.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Congratulations on your new cards! They are very pretty and your holder is just right.
I have been wanting cards too, but can't seem to decide on an image.
Way to go!
Hugs,
Terri