Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

My daughter had a request this year for a crazy tacky Christmas sweater.  There are some very cool ones out there on e-bay but incredibly expensive so off to the Thrift Store I go.  I found this nice red cardigan for $5.00... all wool too.  A bonus.


After some sewing and scrounging for tacky, jingling and sparkly embellishments  I came up with this:


You gotta love the pom poms.  I think everyone should wear more pom poms don't you?  Have a festive holiday season!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

She has turned into a mini you. lol :*)

Terri said...

Oh Lori Beth...you made me laugh out loud! Thanks, I needed it!

You are so funny and creative, the sweater is a gas!
Hope your daughter loves it : )
Hugs,
Terri

Sea Angels said...

wow what a difference... I am sure she will love it
Happy Christmas xxxxxx
Hugs Lynn xxx