Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dog Days and Puppy Nights

Indulge me and let me show you what has kept me busy for the past week and a half. Here is our little Valentine bundle, Mr. Flynn. He is very sweet and a little too smart for his own good but who can resist this bundle of fur? I had forgotten how much work a puppy is though...amazing how you block out those memories. He looks innocent enough but has already figured out how to get his nose up under the lid of the dog food can and lift it off. My older golden is terrified of this lid because it makes a clanking sound. NOT this guy...he is afraid of nothing. Could be trouble.
Here is my lovely Luna reaching out the paw of friendship. I have never had two dogs at one time before. There is a lot of wrestling and teeth gnashing and growling but they seem to like it and keep going back for more. No one is getting hurt but it gets a little rough. Is this normal?

Making friends.... we have a way to go but we'll get there.






2 comments:

twenty pound tabby said...

"Is this normal?"

Oh yes, and they're going to get quite attached to each other as time goes on.

I miss my doggies.

Anonymous said...

LB...Why didn't you tell me you were coming home last weekend? We would have loved seeing him...Daddy says he wants one, That should go over real well with Mom. He is adorable, love the pics.