Sunday, March 29, 2009

WIP... dolls

A cloth topsy-turvy doll I am working on that was commissioned by a friend. Her hair is made from a felted cashmere sweater...very soft. I needle felted tendrils around the face but need to get a new needle to add more detail. My daughter says this is just plain creepy... a two headed doll.

Cinderella "in cinders" with a more disheveled look. I plan to do a little more work around the face when I get a new felting needle.

This is a finished box that I made for a doll workshop titled "Mrs. Bird" taught by Katie Estvold. More on this later...





2 comments:

Sea Angels said...

oh she is so elegant, so beautiful..you have magic in your fingers..like a fairy tale ..
I bet the box is gorgeous too..I just love Katie's work..how lovely to work her class.
I'm off to catch up on your beautiful posts now xxx
Hugs Lynn xx

Heather said...

this doll is looking beautiful! Lovely girl. I have a 2 headed doll like this from when i was little, still love it!~